When Snapchat launched for the first time, it has less features than we experience today. But as more and more creative users like you became part of the Snapchat family, the application kept evolving. So much so that today we have Snapchat stickers. Yes, gone is the time when you just used emoji icons. Today, you can include interesting stickers while you send out multimedia messages to your friends. And in order to help you get your Snapchat game stronger, we can reveal the many ways you can use these Snapchat Stickers!
Snapchat Stickers During Chats
Now that Snapchat has allowed you to use instant messaging on the application and even video calling, it’s time to make it more interesting. When you are chatting with someone on this platform, you will notice that at the bottom of the chat box, you have an icon that is labelled as “Stickers”.
On Tap on it will reveal the gold that Snapchat has been hiding just for you! They work just like emoji icons. So just tap one more time on the sticker you want to send and the magic will happen!
Snapchat Stickers During Picture Messaging/Uploading A Story
Here’s what you’re going to do:
- Take a Snap either from your back camera or the front camera.
- Once you have captured a perfect picture, you can edit it before sending it to a friend and adding it to your story.
- Click on the Stickers icon from the side bar.
- Add stickers.
- You can change the sizes with your fingers.
In order to experiment with these stickers, you can turn them into 3-D as well with this trick:
- Make a video with front camera of your face on Snapchat.
- Once you are done, you can edit it.
- From the side bar, click on Stickers.
- Find a sticker you want to add.
- Add the sticker where your face is in the video.
- Adjust the size.
- Play the video and it will move along with you!
And folks, this is how you make the most out of Snapchat stickers!